Ladies, Good News! It has been confirmed that I am allowed to re-open from next Monday 12th April. 🥳
For those of you who have already made an appointment, I can’t wait to see you! 😃
Anyone wishing to make an appointment please do get in touch, my diary is open, and I am very much looking forward to seeing you soon! 😃
GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING AN APPOINTMENT
If, before you come to your appointment you should show any symptoms of Covid19, such as:
- A recent onset of a new continuous cough
- A high Temperature
- A loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
Then please do not attend your appointment, let me know as soon as possible and we can re-schedule it.
Appointments made are also subject to my own family remaining well.
Please note that there will be safety guidelines imposed for you to be able to enter my treatment room:
- All shoes to be removed on entering the house and left in the hall.
- Please only bring in the essential items you require.
- Hand sanitiser that is in the hall is to be used before continuing to the treatment room.
- You will be required to wear a face covering when entering our home and whilst in the treatment room.
- Please bring your own if you have one, otherwise a disposable one can be purchased at the cost of £1.00.
- Further advice will be given when attending an appointment for a facial treatment or massage.
- Payment for your treatment is to be made by online transfer if possible, however cash will be accepted but I would be grateful if you could have the correct amount where possible to avoid too much cash handling.
- If you arrive early for your appointment please wait in your car/outside and I will come out to let you know when I am ready.
- I will need to administer additional cleaning in between clients and require additional time to do this. There will be nowhere for you to wait inside.
I would appreciate your support in this, as I need to keep you safe and my family whilst they are all working from home too.
Look forward to seeing you all soon! 😃